Ford Freestyle was named after Ford Taurus X. It was launched in 2004. Ford Freestyle 2019 is based on Figo crosshatch. It is a smart car and crossover utility vehicle. It is available in four variants. These are named Titanium, Trend, Ambiente, and Titanium+. There is a variation of features in all these models. These models also have different price range. These models were assembled in Chicago, USA.
Ford Freestyle 2019 Specifications:
The main specifications of Ford Freestyle 2019 are:
- Its Mileage ranges from 19-24.4 km/l.
- The power of the engine ranges from 1194 to 1498 CC. Its diesel engine work in manual mode is of 1498 CC while that of petrol engine work in manual mode is 1194 CC.
- It is available in manual mode.
- The Ford Freestyle price starts from 5.43 lakh.
- Its engine is described as 1.5 liters 98.63 bhp having the four-cylinder diesel engine.
- There are five seats available in this car with a folding bench style.
- It is available in petrol and diesel.
- Its maximum power is 98.64bhp@3750 rpm.
- Its front brake type is ventilated disc while its rear brake type is a drum. Moreover, rear parking sensors are used in this car.
Ford Freestyle 2019 Model
Also check the upcoming Mahindra XUV300 car in India
Ford Freestyle Features:
The main features of Ford Freestyle 2019 are:
- There are high-security features available in this car with an automatic brake system (ABS), electronic stability control, six safety, and traction control system.
- Its cargo volume is 257 liters.
- Rack and Pinion is the steering gear type which is initiated by the power.
- There are a range of entertainment facilities available which include Radio, Speakers Front, Bluetooth with integrated connectivity, rear speakers, touch screen and many more.
- There is an antilock braking system available having a 6.5-inch touchscreen which is floated.
The Ford Freestyle price starts at Rs 5.43 lakh. Ford Freestyle 2019 is available worldwide. There are various showrooms available in the market. The price ranges from 5.43 to 8.03 lakh. The Ford Freestyle ambiente variant having the lowest price while that of Titanium Plus costs the highest rate which is 8.03 lakh.
It is concluded that the Ford Freestyle is an SUV car with various advanced features. There are high-security features available in the car with six airbags. This is a multi-utility car having a touchscreen facility.