People buy homes and cars as a part of their assets which involve a huge investment. But purchasing new car is not just paying for the sticker price. Lot of additional costs and the depreciation value can add up to become a big sum of money. It could be wise to go for pre-owned cars that are used for few years and are in good conditions. You can find many owners who sell their cars of hardly one or two years and has less than 30,000 miles for newer models. Cars like used i10 Mumbai can be bought at much lesser price.
Benefits of Slightly used car
- One of the advantages of buying used car is that you can get it in much lesser price than the brand new. You can get much higher models of car that are slightly older in the price of new less popular models. Thus you want models like used i10 Mumbai at amazing price range that is affordable.
- New cars have depreciation value which can be loss for the owners. The owners who buy cars at a price lose money when the worth of the vehicle reduces with time. Used cars also depreciate but the loss of money is at lesser pace.
- The new cars are prices more by the dealers because of the added extras that owners probably won’t use at all. These add-ons are also available in the market at much cheaper price so it is possible to purchase them after you buy the car. In case of used cars you are not bound to pay for the additional items that you might not need. You can look for cars with specific features or buy cars and get them installed latter at reasonable price.
- There are many state laws regarding the sales tax which adds up on the price of the new car. In case of used care, there is no requirement of sales tax when you purchase them.
- With the new cars there are the additional costs that can be a burden for many. You may exceed the actual budget for buying the vehicle. When you purchase a pre-owned car, there is no requirement for paying for extras from dealers or sales tax and even you don’t have to go to local DMV and pay for title.
- Cars today are built to last for 100,000 miles so you don’t have to worry that you are not getting a good vehicle. Look for well-maintained and scratch-free used car of one or two years old to buy.